The rosemary, the herbaceous perennial plant, is a very popular vegetation which has always been present in the Mediterranean traditional therapeutics. This kind of plant has been used since antiquity as a great aromatic plant and as an antimicrobial therapeutic medium.
- Keep in natural indirect or artificial bright light
- Avoid overwatering.
- Water in the morning.
- Fertilize once a month during Feb to May, July to Sept.
- Do not re-pot for minimum 2 weeks
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- The date of delivery is an estimate as the product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, Thus, there’s a possibility that your gift may be delivered a day prior or a day after the chosen date of delivery.